วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Lifehouse - The Joke ("About Us" # 6)

This is the sixth song "About Us" LYRICS CHORUS If you see me in the morning Hanging on a warning, oh ... The joke is told you, you were here you did to unhappy endings Oh, ... The joke is on you to not repeat certain yesterday I took the shortcut home, I'm on the road I know that the next one will not find me here, I found a way to be proud mom calmly, trying not to speak out I too high ... I try to disappear My life is taking me breakdown that ends with the awakening of all this amHad pain CHORUS This is my last day was to have my first kiss made me think, "I'll never blurts out" I hope ... or maybe I do not care, I wear my T around my neck I love 'em so much that I love her to death this evening? I see the world through my eyes my life for the taking Breakdown me is that I'm deleting the end of all this pain when you find me Oh the morning Hanging on a warning ... The joke is on you, my great escape is my biggest mistake I think it is better to throw away today will nottoday CHORUS The joke is on you ... (X4)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j03WCjY0gD0&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น