วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Killing Joke

An extract of the popular comic The Killing Joke's incredible voice actor Patrick Girts preformed with Lego and animated by the director Forrest Whaley. Other impressions from Pgirts: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.facebook.com purchase products from the store: www.cafepress.com Note: One of the most common questions I a fan on Facebook twitter.com be obtained in this video asks why I do not use the line of Batman "Because I heard, and it was not funny"First time, after the Joker's dialogue. The reason I included this book, it is because the addition of the voice of Batman, the Joker weakened the impact of words. I wanted to leave the audience in the video concluded insecure and I think the line would have the opposite effect.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0U8-JZyLg&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น