วันอังคารที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

How Sirius ijustine: NMS Ep # 8

Clicking on the Subscribe button! How Tweet, favorites, comments and friends! I appreciate it. Nothing inspires me more than your positive comments and support! : Trip to NYC ijustine appear on Sirius Radio & shout outs Cool Box:) As in the pot NEW MEDIA chunked this week! Ijustine Subscribe to: YouTube.com Awesome intro opening Ann Swords & Justine Ezarik. Please check the channel and follow them on Twitter: YouTube.com Twitter.com YouTube.com Twitter.com show a little 'Love & subscribe to my eyes! My Music Producer: HizedMusic.com My Friends & Production YouTube.com Twitter.com YouTube.com YouTube.com the beautiful and talented Michelle & Grace for this cooler impressive Shout Out Intro: YouTube.com COOL SHOUT OUT BOX want a shout out to YouTube and my BlogTV show? Let me know in the comments below if my sewer is in your court! * NEW * SHIRT SHOP! JohnBasedow.ViralPrints.com Custom DIY! Choose styles, colors & T-shirt. Figure It Out Watch withJB! Click LIVE 10p ET on Wednesday BlogTV http to download the title song for FREE NEW MEDIA stew: bit.ly FitnessMadeSimple.com Visit for more information about my book and DVD! Twitter.com follow me on Twitter Friend me on Facebook: Facebook.com dailybooth SEND PHOTOS TO: DailyBooth.com TAGS: John Basedow ijustine Justine Ezarik New Media Stew Covino Rich CovineAndRich Sirius XM Satellite Radio Starbucks hot sexy girl Ann Spade AnnSpade Candy New York City Canon Vixia HFS11 SD960 ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLPBRkq48Pk&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น