วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

DC State Of Mind: Obama + Jay-Z parody

Empire State of Mind Parody with Obama and Obama Girl! After one year in the White House, Barack Amber and look back a few memories. Thanks for watching! Lyrics: BO: Yes, I'm off to Chi-town Now I'm fighting the White House and Congress can not believe they are so stupid that I've ever done always popular, but my support has run the waining country used as election advertising is more difficult to get to sing some random chick, how much she loves me now I understand what these guys Random Yellingdo you think of me and I can not believe it was a year on the road Yes, I ... anywhere where I used to use a bus in the steam vent now says: Kanye is a Jack Ass Swattin "fly like I'm a Ninja right there in my corner stash full 16 Penn Ave CHORUS: In DC labeled These roads will be confused with Fox News are abuse are now in DC Congress vote peeks through its boundaries party ignored important signals that he feels for DC BO: Yes In the new Clinton, but without the illusionMichelle do to Shed throw me a beating I received the Nobel Prize, is one that says I do not deserve, but the pressure was last Gradin a curve-yo, you caught me watching YouTube on my Blackberry you are all crazy Think were back to Barry, you know, it seemed, but I'm not a nerd, but I need my gadgets ... hidden in my shirt while trying not to use my strength to really change the course Jedi This Congress is a bag of s # $% load of old Cracker pr * cks Obama Girl...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jP6oK_eAwc&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น