วันอังคารที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

LoL Moments - League of Legends - Double Ace ! - #24

DONT FORGET TO WATCH IN HD AND SUBSCRIBE! Don't forget to comment, rate, and be subscribed to get a chance to get added on my friends list! Also do not forget to like me on FACEBOOK as that is where I also will announce when I am playing with subs! LoL Sign-up Link: signup.leagueoflegends.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Skype: redmercy1337 Check out my LoL Moments video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Akali video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my DotA 2 top 5 video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Irelia video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Wukong video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out my Trolol video on MachinimaRealm: www.youtube.com Check out the previous game of this series: www.youtube.com My Stream: www.justin.tv Music in intro: www.youtube.com Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8E7yPptZE&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น