วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Backin SONG UP! (Now on iTunes)

After the presentation of two armed robbers took a brave, Diana of Kansas City is excited hindered summarizes the fiasco in song, praising the teachings of his father. Channel 2: www.youtube.com day notes: bit.ly Follow the Gregory Brothers for more remixes / songifications: www.facebook.com www.youtube.com www.twitter.com ORIGINAL VIDEO www.youtube.com / watch? v = vcpx8O82KLM & chords Chorus: Eb - Bb (x4) Verse: Fmin - Bb - Eb - Ebmin / Down (x2) LYRICS I Backin 'up, Backin' up, up Backin 'are'Up Because my father taught me well, I'm Backin' the hell outta there and Backin I'm like oh my God, oh my God, my God, I'm Backin 'up, Backin' up, up Backin ', Backin 'up Because my father taught me well and I think maybe I should be weak. But I do not think so. (No.) My father taught me gooood. I was putting a different kind of coffee in my cup of coffee and outta the corner of my eye I saw two guys in a black sweater with a hood, a white with a hood come. Black hooded sweatshirt. (White hoodie!) White hood. (Black cap!) Issaid: "We want your money all down '!" And I'm like, "Oh UGH! Why do I need coffee now?" And The Man in Black down sooooo comin 'down, comin' down down down And I'm Backin 'start, Backin' up, 'up, Backin' Backin up Because my father taught me well, I'm Backin hell 'outta there, and I'm like oh my God, oh my God, my God. I'm Backin 'up, Backin' up, 'up, Backin' Backin up Because my father taught me well and I think maybe I should faint. But I do not think so. (No.) My father taught me gooood.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoG4PlEPtY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น