วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

APS V: Way of the Warrior

I finished the last. No joke, this is the hardest I have ever be made to the project. Frankly, trash about 4 or 5 different versions of this project before the final decision on what we see now ... This is why it is so fucking long did. I wanted to make sure something new to the table with this video ... I wanted to concentrate on a theme (and the work ethic and training GSP) and not just the game itself (which was the focus of my two previous videos). I'm not sure if the flowsas best as I wanted, but overall I really like the final product, and I hope you are well. Thank you for your patience and hope you feel it is worth the wait. Leave feedback and let me know what you think. Honours: # 98 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Sports - 6/7/10 # 91 - Favorites (Today)) - Sports - 6/7/10 # 63 - Top Rated (Today)) - Sports - 6 / 7 / 10 * All the songs in the credits of the video is displayed. * All records of UFC / Zuffa protected by copyright. This video was made forEntertainment determined.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDLbMHIFkY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น