วันศุกร์ที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

The Steve Miller Band The Joker and texts

The Joker / Space Cowboy made famous by a popular song by Steve Miller Band, some call me the space cowboy, yeah Some call me the gangster of love Some people call me Maurice Cause I speak the things people really love talking about me, baby Say I 'm doin' you wrong, doin 'you wrong Well, do not worry baby Do not worry because I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home because I'm a picker I'm Grinner a lover And I'ma sinner I play my music in the sun I'ma joker, I'ma smokerI'm a Midnight Toker I certainly do not want nobody, I'm a picker I'm a Grinner I'ma lover And I'ma sinner I have my music in the sun, I'm a joker, I'm hurting a smoker, I'm a midnight Toker my lovin 'on the run Wooo Wooooo You're the sweetest thing I've ever seen I really love your peaches Want to Shake Your Tree Lovey-fly, those lovey-dovey dovey, lovey-dovey baby all the time Ooo-eee, I am sure you have a good gatherer of time because I'm a Grinner I'm a lover And I'ma sinner I play my music inSun I am a joker, I'ma smoker, I'm a midnight Toker my lovin 'on the run, I'm a picker I'm a Grinner I'ma lover And I'ma sinner I play my music in the sun, I' m a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a Midnight Toker I certainly do not want anyone hurt Wooo Woooo People keep talking about me, baby They say I'm doing 'you wrong Well, do not worry, do not worry, no, no Mama Why I'm afraid here at home is subscrbe plz give me a push to make more videos are XD



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yle1USyhCY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น