วันจันทร์ที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Half Life 2 Episode Two - Habboi - Part One

- Half Life 2: Episode Two - Part One Last year I recorded Episode 1, my first attempt at recording, editing and uploading on YouTube has been. Once I get a new PC I thought I was not able to play sound, but it seems that the latest version of FRAPS creates or finds a new sound driver called Vista. I can now record again! I'm going with the portal, starting and then move on to HL2: EP2. Although there are many uploaded play-throughs already on YouTube is trying to set Ithe viewer in mind during the game, slowly, and focus on important things. I apologize for the slight delay ... This is because source recorder does not work if a company is point_camera used. (Use the valve to do this for the stage introduction), I had to connect two separate shots at the beginning of the name and that was the best I could get to him. Second, you can see my hand had been different. This video is not in the future. I was with a user manual for my password change andto remove it. Finally, the results in EP2 Gnome is where you wear it until the end of the game, not an easy task! Then put it next to the rocket and the door (many people forget) and the result is yours! I made a joke of it, pretending to take her with me, but then I took it into space ... PS After trying out the HD hack I found hardly anyone had the speed to them without interrupting every five seconds ... So I can be normal clock loading.Enjoy ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZtVFYxad8&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น