วันจันทร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Skate 3: Attack Glak Episode 3 feet GlakGaming Coach Jason Lee as Frank (Skate 3) Sport

www.youtube.com Click to Skate 3 Cheats Clock: Extra Attack of Glak GlakGaming ft Jason Lee as Coach Frank (Skate 3) Sport! Skate 3: Episode 3 feet Glak Attack GlakGaming Coach Jason Lee as Frank (Skate 3) Sport Hello and welcome to my weekly show (every Friday) called Machinima Glak Sport Attack. Each week I'll be hosting weekly challenges with clips to post and answer your questions. Every week I have a live show, when I came to you to help me withwhat next week will be the result. Have fun! Weekly Challenge deadline for next week: June 22, 2010 Want to join in with the show? Go on my channel, or Twitter to see if I live to host the next week's episode! Shout out to bitsofbacon for the design of my machinima Sport T-shirt that I wore in this video! Music: http www.hopeku.com blarsa.com blarsa.newgrounds.com incompetech.com DIRECTOR CHANNEL: www.youtube.com DIRECTOR 'S Twitter: www.twitter.com DIRECTORUstream: www.ustream.tv - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Machinima episodes on Twitter! Machinima Machinima Machinima twitter.com twitter.com twitter.com Within respawn gaming entertainment, technology, culture twitter.com machinima For more information, visit: www.youtube.com gameplay FOR MORE, GO TO: www.youtube . com Gameplay FOR OTHER SPORTS, GO TO: www.youtube.com TAGS: YT: quality = high Skate 2 by EA Black Box Electronic Arts for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 PS3 Xbox 360 TonyHawk UPC ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuU3P_8YYxY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น