วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Green Day Funny Moments 3

Heres my third moments funny video for Green Day! Hope you like! Its kinda long, but then again, Green Day is great fun. Its hard as to make it short. And yes, there are more videos to come. Soon. Hehe. Heres the new content:-In the end, everyone eats each other whistle-bleh. Too-Slow-Jesus the Almighty Beer-fiddle / Do you like animals? -I 've done so many crazy things, you are so creepy, this guy is sexy-I' m painting finger Destiny's Child-I see dead people, GladyWebster's policy is a joke Wet cement can suck my-Us. Duh. Microphone in his mouth, now we have thrown out of bars, Olay! Juvenile-behavior-How to get this job? Microphone in a microwave-LOOK! THE SKI! Authorities or the police? "I want your body-Chad Kroeger / Cher-Come with us! Not really. -So why practice? -Someone farted-Bette Midler-social status-Nah-Im in a band-Superman VS. Aquaman, I think it was me! -The radio sounds good when we are yesterday, Stoned, stonedtoday by the balls and squeeze its Rainin 'like a mother f *** ER pee out there must go! -It 's been adequately protected? Well ... That was the question-We 're f *** in smart-Dick in your monument! Mike-Look-check between my fingers at the border, Canadian passport, almost fell off the chair Golf Cart NO-Interview: William Joseph Armstrong ~ ~ How old were you? 7? Three ~? Want to make videos? ~ I bet theres some crazy stories from the production of Dookie! ~ ~ The Buzzcocks Thats a funny name ~ Music...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhTzqeV2xgw&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น